<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7816287898723134459?origin\x3dhttp://lovingbutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LOVINGBUTTERFLY.BLOGSPOT.COM
[ Butterfly Kia ]

♥ GRACE CHAN lilian
18teen
04 Jan 90
Singpore Poly - DID/02

HOGC - Heart of God Church member.
Zone C - 70
I LOVE CHOCOLATEICECREAMSSWEET VERY MUCH.

Sweet.Wishes.
my own chocolate factory. ♥
endless supply of marshmallow. ♥
tonnes of cotton candy.♥

Sweet.Talks.

ShoutMix chat widget
tagboard here
perhaps cbox?

Sweet.Memories.
March 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008

Sweet.Thanks.
Brushes & Images: xo
Software: xo
By: ♥
Codes: xoxo
Poem: xo

Sweethearts.
♥friend
♥friend
♥friend
♥friend
♥friend
♥friend

random thoughts =/
Saturday, December 13, 2008

Random thoughts at 3am. MAD

1)Should I cut bangs?!
Dunt really like my fringe in this way now, coz I'm getting bored with it already. I wanna to see a new Grace for the year 2009~
2) Wear contacts, maybe even coloured?
So amazed and LOVE how people look wif their coloured contacts on. Not those very obvious, its more of those at the side have colour only.
3) make up?
OH MY.

A VERY LAZY GIRL OR RATHER A GIRL WHO DUNT LIKE TO PHYSICALLY DRESS UP BUT LOVES TO DRESS UP MENTALLY, will all this thoughts turn to reality ever or soon?

CANT IMAGINE, but I love the future. =] Just cant wait I turn 25 years old and stop growing after that. HAHAHHAHA.