WHAT are you guys busying with?
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
1) busy slacking since is holiday?
2) busy working so that you can buy your next big gadget
3)busy playing any electronic game?
4)busy finish all your favourite drama series?
5)busy hanging out with friends?
6)busy doing things for God?
7) busy studying?
The list can still keep going on and on, because holiday are here. Time is all you have, but spent it wisely as you can never turn the clock again. Remembering one of the sermon, pastor said that everything you do is actually exchanging with time. For example, you exchange your time to watch
tv. Plus, in the working world money is equally to time and time is equally to money. so in conclusion, you are actually giving away money to watch
tv. SO NOTHING REALLY COMES FOR FREE in this world. So move your body and use your time correctly.
I'm busy with my church stuff. I really want to spiral break that wall and move on to the next level. No human being likes to stay on the same level for so long. I GOT TO GROW.
A song dedicated.
"i wanna grow, i wanna grow grow" (the milk advertisement!)
my bible is my milk and prayer is my vitamins! and not forgetting the most
impt ingredient is FAITH. without Faith, you cant please God at all.
I have faith that my
spiritual ears will burst open for me to hear God's words so clearly, will come to a pass. =]