<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7816287898723134459?origin\x3dhttp://lovingbutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LOVINGBUTTERFLY.BLOGSPOT.COM
[ Butterfly Kia ]

♥ GRACE CHAN lilian
18teen
04 Jan 90
Singpore Poly - DID/02

HOGC - Heart of God Church member.
Zone C - 70
I LOVE CHOCOLATEICECREAMSSWEET VERY MUCH.

Sweet.Wishes.
my own chocolate factory. ♥
endless supply of marshmallow. ♥
tonnes of cotton candy.♥

Sweet.Talks.

ShoutMix chat widget
tagboard here
perhaps cbox?

Sweet.Memories.
March 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008

Sweet.Thanks.
Brushes & Images: xo
Software: xo
By: ♥
Codes: xoxo
Poem: xo

Sweethearts.
♥friend
♥friend
♥friend
♥friend
♥friend
♥friend

Friday, June 6, 2008

HI!

I'm writting my posts in a more formal tone so that I can learn my mistake.

Both my lectures and leader found that, the tone I was using was too informal for a presentation or some serious message.
However, I need some time to change my old habit. Please, forgive me or correct me if I have typed any errors.

6 of June.
Before the school holidays, I was busy doing my project stuffs. I tried to finish something or the least did something each day, so that I can go for church svc without worrying that I wunt be able to meet the deadlines. This mentality had given me a motivation to WORK and not slack that much. It did help alot, however I spent too much time on blading too that I had even less time to do my work. I had learn my lesson already, I SHALL NOT PLAY AND SLACK too much when my deadlines are near.

In church, I'm starting to serve more than ever! In the previous churches I attended before, the only time you will see me in the church was like once every wk. But now, the least time I go to HOGC is twice! I had fun and I felt that I finally had some purpose in live and wasting my time was not really in my vocab anymore. I push myself by not allowing myself to waste my time just staring in space or even slack the whole day. So, motivate yourself fast and soon it will become a habit.